Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Birthday Picnic


This is my card for my Son's Girlfriend, the image is from Penny Black, coloured with pencils and then mounted onto DCWV Citrus stack. Gingham ribbon from Craftyribbons, flowers and buttons from my stash, sentiment from BMD CD and a 3D butterfly created by Linda...will need to find a link if she is still making them (it's been in my stash a long old time).

I will enter the card into the challenge at :

Sketch and stash challenge - choose a sketch & I chose sketch 9 !
My Time to craft challenge  - A is for Adorable !
Simon says stamp Challenge- anything goes

Kate x

7 comments:

  1. great card... love the image & the papers... the colour combo is perfect :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sktetch N Stash... Good Luck :)

    Hugz Angie xXx

    P.S. Could you pleez turn off your word verification as it makes things harder for us to comment on your fantastic projects :) Thanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry,it is such a pain ! have now managed to remove word verification, the new interface doesn't give the option to remove !!

      Delete
  2. Well Kate, this is certainly is adorable!
    I love this image and the papers and colour combo are perfect with it.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog with this gorgeous creation. I hope you can join in with our Animal Antics challenge this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous hun...!

    thanks for joining us at SnS....and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Kate,
    What a lovely card. Love the sweet image & gorgoeus colours. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...