Saturday, 4 February 2012

It's a Girl

Another Baby card, using Magnolia stamp, coloured with pencils and mounted onto papers from DCWV spring paper stack, the ribbon is from Wildorchidcrafts, flowers and pearls from Prima, sentiment from BearlyMineDesign CD and buttons from my stash. Heart border created using a Martha Stewart lace heart punch.

The sketch for this card was actually last weeks Just Magnolia challenge, but I didn't get around to meeting that closing date !!

I will enter this card into challenges at;

Just Magnolia - anything goes
Moving along with the times - heart
Crafts & Me challenge - bright colours
Stamp, scrap & doodle - die cut/punches

Kate x

6 comments:

  1. Ah this is really cute. Thanks for playing along on our Have a Heart Challenge this week on MAWTT, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a cutie .... and gorgeous papers
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog, I am glad to hear your life has a new path, a better path for you. I do not know you, but we all deserve to be happy. I too have had a rough year, a better one in my future too!

    This and the boy card are both adorable. You did a wonderful job. I am now your 4th follower, but I am sure there are many many more in your future.

    Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kate.Thankyou for joining us at Crafts and Me this week.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really LOVE how those colours pop :D YOur colouring of that cute bear is perfect too.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Card, love the colour palette, thanks for joining us at SSDS : Kaz DT SSDS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...