Sunday, 5 February 2012

Love Bug

I do love the Magnolia stamps, one of my favourite ranges - so cute !
I have coloured with pencils and mounted onto papers from Basic Grey Sugar Rush. The ribbon, flowers and heart gems are all from my stash and the sentiment ticket is from Bearly Mine Design CD.

I will enter this card into challenges at;

Basic Grey challenge - love/valentine
One stop Craft challenge - For the one I love
Sweet stampin challenge - the one I love
The Official Magnolia Challenge - Valentine & Hearts
Truly Scrumptious - Love & Hearts
Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Love is in the air
Kate x

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet Tilda, she is so cute. Thank you for sharing your card, over at Sweet Stampin. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!
    Colors, stamp and how you colored image!
    Sooo cute!! Very amazing.
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweets - you have put Basic Grey as 'favourite things' - that was last week, this one is Love/Valentine - which is brilliant as you have it perfect anyway. This Tilda is adorable (gorgeous coloured) and such a glorious colours and details.

    Thanks for so much for joining us at the Basic Grey challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweet card and I love this image! :) So pretty!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing with us at TOMIC challenge!
    Hope to see you next week!
    Kianel & Magnolia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - Thankyou for sharing with us at sweetstampin xxkozmikxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just perfect for our love theme. Thank you for joining in the Basic Grey Challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Card! I love this Tilda!

    Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC and TOMIC!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...