Friday, 17 February 2012

Special Wedding Day

My Friend Liz asked me to make her a Wedding day card for Saturday....so here it is !
The stamps are from Whiff of Joy, coloured with pencils, cut out and mounted onto card from DCWV luxury stack (distressed with a little Tim Holtz tool), the heart centre and corner tabs are cut using spellbinder dies, I have been quite liberal with the old stickles !! The rather gorgeous glitter velvet ribbon is from Craftyribbons, pearls from my stash (packaging lost so not sure where they came from). Flowers from wildorchidcrafts and Prima. The sentiment is from Bearly mine design CD.




I will enter this card into challenges at;

Whiff of Joy challenge - sketch

Totally Papercrafts - ribbon and/or bow
Cute card Thursday - flower power
Crafts and me challenges-distressed

Kate x


6 comments:

  1. Very lovely special card and a great job with the sketch
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. I also have candy on my blog HERE.

    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous sweetie :o)

    thanks for joining us at tpc...and good luck..!

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, so soft and delicate! Thank you for joining WOJ Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card excellent use of the ribbons/bows theme this week on totally papercrafts. Thank you for joining us
    Victoria DT Member TP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...