Monday, 5 March 2012

Enjoy

 This image is from the Greetings Farm, coloured with pencils and then mounted onto papers from Papermania. The ribbon is from Craftyribbons, buttons, pearls, gems from my stash. The sentiment is from Whimsy stamps.
I thought I would try and get ahead of myself for all upcoming birthdays...this one is for a nephew next month.
I will enter this card into challenges at:

Midnight Madness - the sketch

One stop craft challenge - button it !
stamptacular Sunday - Text me !

Kate x

5 comments:

  1. How cute! Love your image and this is just a fabulous "boy" card. Thanks so much for joining us for this month's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, hope to see back next month!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, fab coloring
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hgs
    céline dt member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastick card, love the colors thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

    Hugs Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the buttons on this card! Great Boy Card! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous entry into our Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #136 - I can't wait to see your entry for our next exciting challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...