Saturday, 3 March 2012

Get Well Soon




My boss has been poorly for the last week , he's one of the good guys and the office have missed him, so I thought it would be nice to get a card signed by everyone just to let him know we care and wish him all the best.
This is a digi Mo Manning stamp, I have coloured with pencils and then mounted onto papers from MME Stella & Rose 'Hattie' collection. Finished off with a few gems from my stash and a get well soon sentiment !



Hopefully he'll appreciate the best wishes and find the card a little funny (he doesn't have man flu, so he wont be offended).
I will enter this card into the following challenges:-


Polka doodle - polkadots
Creative Inspiration - anything goes
Simonsaysstampchallenge - anything goes
Creative Card Crew - Humour
Tuesday morning sketch - The sketch !!


Kate x

6 comments:

  1. That image is coloured so well and is very funny!
    Hope your boss likes it, great card :)
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what FUN adorable card. Love the image and the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor piggy! I just want to give him some decongestant. He has gone through almost the whole box.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that poor little piggy. He looks like he feels awful! What a great card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorjuss hun, I do love this image, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles tis week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and thanks for sharing this with us at Polka Doodles.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...