Thursday, 9 May 2013

A Special Gift for you....


Another card, this time for my sister from my boys. A new treat for me is some promarkers, have been thinking about these for a long time, trying to justify why my coloursoft pencils are not enough....I couldn't but hey...that's crafting obsessions...
This is my very first attempt to colour with them, quite pleased, was a bit of bleeding due to my cardstock choice..but they were already stamped and I haven't purchased any better cardstock so far....
The image is a Penny Black stamp,inked around the edges and mounted onto cardstock and papers from Basic Grey 'green at Heart'. The flowers are from Prima, the various brads and and buttons from my stash, gems are Hobbyhouse and not sure where the sentiment stamp originated...had it a while !


Orange and pink is a favourite colour combo of mine, very summery....you never know we may get one this year !
I will be entering this into challenges at;

sketch & stash - the sketch !
Penny Black Saturday challenge - anything goes
One stop craft challenge - flower power
Allsorts challenge - add sparkle
creative card crew - bling
Papertake weekly -anything goes
Wild Orchid crafts - 3 different flowers or more !
BunnyZoescrafts - Favourite colour combo
Crafty creations - something old/something new

Kate x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love the colouring on the image! So adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    The Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card the image is so sweet, love your colours. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...