Thursday, 9 May 2013

All you need is.......


Have been absent for a while, all due to the relocation of my crafting stash ! following an extension last year DH has recently got around to my craft room...never had one before, just found a space where I could work, with my craft stash scattered around the house ! Now it is located in one room, plus I have had a massive sort through...surprising how much you can accumulate over 15 years +.....
With a few family birthdays in May, I soon had to get a craft on ! My Sister, Father-in-law, sister-in-law... here's a finished card - for my Sister (from DH and me), others in various stages of creation!
House Mouse stamp this time (big favourites of mine) coloured with Derwent coloursoft pencils, inked around the edges and then mounted onto cardstock and papers from K&Co 'sparkly sweet'.
The flowers are created using the paper and some craft punches, button centres, ribbon from Craftyribbons and pearls from Basic Grey.

The sentiment is from inkadinkadoo,...my Sister loves chocolate (who doesn't).
I will enter the card into the following challenges;
sketch Saturday - sketch
Stamp+fun=creativity - buttons
Take time for you - spots & stripes !
Papertake weekly - Anything goes
Fussy Fancy Friday - Anything goes
Delightful challenge - stash it !
Whimsy challenge - anything goes

Kate x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Love that cute image coloured so beautifully... Great sentiment... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning and lovely card, the colours are fantstic and I love the flowers with buttons.
    Thank you for playing at SFC this week.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Love the colors you used, and the saying is soo cute. Great flowers. Thank you for entering and sharing your card with us at Whimsy for our anything goes challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very "sweet" card! Love the image and your coloring! So glad you joined us at Delightful Challenges!
    Jackie W

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...