Sunday, 12 May 2013

Happy Birthday to Moo !



This card is for my Father-in-Law. It's  Penny Black stamp, I have coloured with promarkers this time...my second ever attempt ! The papers are from Basic Grey 'Sugar Rush', the the glitter brads from papermania, ribbon from Crafty ribbons and the letters were cut using a quickutz die.


I am entering this card into challenges at;

Cupcake craft challenges - the sketch
Crafty catz challenge - anything goes
Fussy Fancy Friday - Anything goes
That craft place - makes for men

Kate x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge this week over on CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thick ribbon with candles! Great design and a fun image. well done!

    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make xxx Thanks for joining me and the rest of the DT over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog and hope to see you again soon, Hugs, Caroline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...