Sunday, 9 June 2013

Bluebell, Woods and Cathedral Window

 Okay, nothing to do with cards, but my Sister and I took our parents dogs for a walk at Beechenhurst in the Forest of Dean to walk the sculpture trail. My sister is doing a photography course and wanted to get some pictures, in particular of the stained glass window. We were brought up around here and recall family friends having their wedding pictures below the window. Due to the recent weather Spring was delayed and the bluebells are still out in flower.
 We spent a good 3 hours walking the trail, but we didn't do it all, there are so many trails and we don't do maps ! but the sun was glorious and we were all quite tired at the end.
 My little instant digi camera may not do the colours justice. But isn't it lovely?
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...