Monday, 17 June 2013

Frogs and Princes


I just love this sentiment from Inky antics, I found one of my old Magnolia stamps, think this may have been the first I ever owned?  and a couple of frog princes; coloured with my promarkers and then mounted onto papers from Cosmo cricket 'Delovely'. The tri-stripe ribbon 'sunshine' is from Craftyribbons, gems from Prima and the ticket sentiment is from Whimsy stamps.
  I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the little lace heart border, managed to jam it up by putting 2 thickness' of paper in it, freed it up with some greaseproof paper...eventually. The sketch for this card is from Sweet stop challenge.

This is my card inspired by the Frog Princess.

I will enter this card into challenges at:-

The Sweet stop - the sketch !
Passion for promarkers - Inspired by a Fairy tale
Cute Card Thursday - Once upon a time !
BunnyZoes challenge - Wings

Kate x

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant card - I love your fab frogs and bright colours! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,
    What a cute card. Your colouring is fabulous & I love those papers. Cute sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the sentiment - but seriously, your card is super! Great colouring of the image, the dp's are perfect, and those frogs/princes are too darn cute! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop Sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yup... been there... done that too ;) hehehehe

    a fantastic card... loving the frogs & the DP's & the colour combos is perfect ;) hehehe

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Kate. Love the darling images and the fabulous coloring. That cute ticket lokos great! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow what a lovely bright card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card makes me chuckle, Kate! Love the pretty papers and darling images...yes, even the frogs are darling! Teee-heee! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card,love it!!
    Thanks for joining CCT this week Kate!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet and made me smile! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop this week, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card...I love the paper patterns and colors. beautiful coloring. I found you hopping around from the House-Mouse & Friends Blog. Hope you stop by my blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...