Thursday, 13 June 2013

Happy Father's Day - Fix it Dad

 My 3rd and final 'Father's Day' card creation. This image is a Forever friends stamp, coloured with promarkers and then mounted onto some Design paper from Papermania - I have had these for years ! The letters for Dad are die-cuts from Quickutz 'Strawberry' alphabet set. The sentiment along the bottom is created from my Dymo. The brads have been in my stash for a long time, so I can't recall where they are from. The ribbon is swiss dots Island blue from craftyribbons. The charms I purchased from Etsy and they are being held onto the ribbon by a paperclip (from one of my sons' desks !).
The sketch for this card is from sketch and stash challenge !

I will  enter this card into challenges at;

sketch and stash - sketch !
Papertake weekly - Hello boys
Everybody art - 2 DP's
Creative Card Crew - metal
Cards for men - boys will be boys
Anything goes - Father's Day
Creative Inspiration - Father's Day
Craftyribbons challenge - anything goes with ribbons !

Kate x

8 comments:

  1. Your card is fantastic I love the image and your added embellishments look fab I like the little tools and and screw brads they look perfect with the image. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,
    Just popped in to say Hi *waves* and have a nosey around your blog. Your cards are lovely, can't wait to see what the future holds!! **Smiles**
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fantatsic card for 'Dad'... love the image & the Dp's... I never thought of using a paper clip to add charms... a great idea ;) hehehe oh & I love those screw heads... are they brad's or just like beads???

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Kate. The papers and image are fab.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card - your design and colour scheme is fabulous - I love your sweet image and lovely details!!

    Thanks for joining Everybody Art Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little metal charms and brads are so cute! I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious card...love those adorable hammer and saw charms.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...