Thursday, 20 June 2013

My first Crafty Ribbons DT card



I am really thrilled and excited to announce I have been invited to join the wonderfully gifted Crafty Ribbon Challenge DT. This is my first ever DT position and I am really looking forward to working with the girls. I adore ribbons and have many from Craftyribbons
They have an Inspiration blog too called Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration, which is cards, projects hints and tips.If you haven't hopped across it before...check it out !

This image is a Penny Black, coloured with Derwent coloursoft pencils, then mounted onto papers from Basic Grey 'Sugar rush'. The ribbon is from Craftyribbons, flowers from Wildorchidcrafts, the leaves are cut using a Martha Stewart leaf punch. Gems are from Hobby House.
So this my contribution to this weeks challenge 'Flowers Galore'.

Thanks for popping by !

I will enter this card into the challenge at Stamping sensations - Summer Blooms
and ladybugcraftsinkTLT challenge - flowers and ribbons


Kate x

5 comments:

  1. So cute...I love those Penny Black images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What they really pretty card Kate, so full of lovely summary colours.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I am seriously in love with that ribbon!!! Great image; always makes me laugh; beautiful creation!

    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card! The colours are so pretty and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...