Sunday, 30 June 2013

Pile it on Pink !



I know I've used the same House Mouse  Gruffies stamp again ! I said I loved it ! This time I coloured it with promarkers. The papers are from K&Co sparkly sweet. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, sentiment from Lili of the valley, doily dies (Dienamics) and Bunting (spellbinders), pearls from Hobby House.


I just love this colour combination, pink, lilac and raspberry, so very Girly !

I will enter this card into challenges at;
Stempeltraeume challenge- favourite colours (pink, lilac, raspberry)
Fab N Funky - Doily
Charisma Cardz - 3, 2,1   so I used  3 pearls, 2 design papers and 1 ribbon !
Playdate cafe - colour combo; lilac , pastel pink and raspberry

Kate x

6 comments:

  1. Great card and well done. The colours match so perfect together. Thank you for joinig at Stempelträume.
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallo Kate ,
    what a nice beautiful card....
    our motiv is so nice ....
    thanks for playing with the stempelträume challenge ...
    sorry but my english is not so good...
    Iam sorry...,I can better read than write ...
    hugs anne2411

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable realization. Funny bear. Beautiful colours and papers. It's very successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image and your card is fantastic! Love the fun that shines from this card. So glad we are GDT's together at HM. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the way you have worked the doilies into the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week.

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with lovely colours. I like this colours to. Thank you for joining us at Stempeltraueme.

    Love from Holland,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...