Saturday, 13 July 2013

Birthday Wishes via snail mail

I am having one of those weekends when I cannot make cards fast enough to match all the ideas in my head, but I am giving it my best shot!
The image for this card is a Penny Black stamp, coloured with promarkers and mounted onto card stock from DCWV blossom & butterflies. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, sentiment from Whimsy stamps and dew drops from my stash.
The sketch for this card is from the challenge at  Stamping Sensations.
I will enter this card into challenges at;
My Time 2 Craft - Brown & Turquoise

Kate x


6 comments:

  1. Hi there, what a great image and I love the way you have coloured it to match the background. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Stamping Sensations this month and I hope to see you again. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, love the image & layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this fortnight, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, cute image and great bp. Thanks for joining in the My Time to Craft Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    hugs
    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute! Great colour combo and a fabulous take on oursketch! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and adorable image! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...