Saturday, 13 July 2013

Cherish the moments

I have done nothing but cards today, had so much fun !
This image is a House Mouse stamp, coloured with promarkers, then mounted onto papers from MME Stella & Rose.
The ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons, flowers from Prima, buttons and dew drops from my stash, sentiment from Whimsy stamps.

The sketch for this card is from I love Promarkers challenge,
Iwill enter this card into challenges at;
I Love Promarkers - sketch
One stop Craft challenge - Summer colours
Creative Card Crew - The great outdoors

Kate x

8 comments:

  1. Cute mouses! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Summer Colors
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, fab take on the sketch. Love your image, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, I love Pigs! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thank you for entering I love pro markers challenge your cards so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image.Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our Great outdoor challenge hugs Tania xx (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable card. I love the papers you've used and that the ribbons match so well to them.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great work. I really like the colours and this lovely iamge. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...