Thursday, 18 July 2013

Clean and Simple Winter wishes

The challenge this week at Crafty Ribbons challenge is Clean and simple with Ribbon !
I am trying to build my stock of Christmas cards to alleviate the mad panic I get each December when I don't have enough !!
This image is from House Mouse stamps, coloured with promarkers ( I have glittered the snow area a bit..but why is that so hard to capture on camera?) , the image is then mounted with blue card onto plain white card, with a beautiful blue velvet ribbon and a glittery snowflake charm. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
I will enter this card into challenges at;
Anything goes challenge - anything goes
I love Promarkers challenge - anything goes
Crafty Creations - time to sparkle
Delightful challenges - glitter, bling and sparkly things !
House Mouse and friends challenge - add some sparkle
Thanks for popping by !

Kate x

8 comments:

  1. totally Gorgeous card Kate :-) such a cute image,,, the adorable penguins taking care or a little mouse ,,,, awww :-) I do have a HUGE soft spot for these little critters :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    please enter this into the House Mouse 'Sparkle' challenge too ,,,:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous image, I haven't seen that one before, it's sooo cute. Love the touches of glitter. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sparkle, thank you for sharing them with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Kate, your colouring of that sweet image is fabulous , I love your CAS style and lovely details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse & Friends,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Beautiful image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great charm - this CAS card is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for joining us in the House Mouse & Friends Add Some Sparkle Challenge. Lovely work. Nancy - GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet lovely CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee Hee, Kate, these mice find comfort in the funniest of places! What a darling image and love how you used it on the CAS card. The snow looks great and love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...