Thursday, 4 July 2013

Gaming Buttons

 
The challenge this week at Crafty Ribbons challenge is Birthday Boy and this is my card !
As a mother of 3 boys I know of the existence of the Xbox360, but I don't get the appeal...but then they are fully aware of my stash of ribbons, buttons, stamps etc. but equally they don't get that ! This image is from Mo Manning, it could easily be one of my lads ! including the mess !
I have coloured with Pro markers and then mounted onto paper from Basic Grey 'Obscure'. The ribbon is Ombre ribbon 'rust' from Crafty Ribbons, the buttons...set in the position and matching the colours of the controller from said gaming stuff are Basic Buttons from Crafty Ribbons. Sentiment is from Whimsy stamps and the die cut shape is a quickutz die. This was in fact the very first image I coloured with my pro markers...just waiting for the right paper to emerge from my stash !

I will enter this card into challenges at;
Kate x

6 comments:

  1. than you for joining us at brown sugar this week - tomorrow is a new challenge - enjoy your day and come back again! gail dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Love that image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great image and your buttons and coloring are great. Looks like a lot of young men I know. Fun stuff. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mo Manning is great for boys cards. You've used this one fantastically. The buttons are a nice touch.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wondeful image...great use of buttons and ribbon. Your coloring is outstanding. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' challenge and hope to see you again next week! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation, thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...