Monday, 29 July 2013

Perfect Day


I haven't made a wedding card for ages, so thought I should have one in my arsenal !
This image is from LOTV, coloured with pencils and mounted onto papers from Papermania Rose Garden.
The swirls are die cuts (quickutz) leaves are from a Martha Stewart punch, roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls from Prima, bunting cut using Spellbinders dies and the sentiment is from Whiff of Joy. The sketch for this card is from Friday sketch challenge.
I will enter this card into challenges at;
Friday sketch - the sketch !
Papertake weekly - dies/punches

Kate x

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty wedding card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. Love the image. Thanks for Joining our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I love the colors you've chosen for your creations, and the "Bunting" die cut is awesome! (I use that die regularly!) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!
    Tracey F., DT Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to get me the "bunting" die. I love how it looks, especially on your card. Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Crafty Creations. The perfect card for someone's perfect day.
    --Heather G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge "Love"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate - Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week with your lovely card creation - very nice wedding card - love the image - enjoy your happy crafting week! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...