Monday, 29 July 2013

Raggedy Santa

This image is a Penny Black stamp, called Raggedy Santa. I purchased him on sale at Glitterpot..what a bargain. I have coloured him in green, I usually do at least one Green Santa...as he was traditionally Green before Coca-cola turned him red ! He looks great coloured in red too !
The papers are from Basic Grey Figgy Pudding, had them in my stash for a while.The snowflakes border is cut using a Martha Stewart punch. The Tree is a quickutz die, decorated with Basic Grey and Hobby House gems.The holly and sentiment are buttons I have had for years ! The sketch for this card is from The sketchy challenge.

I will enter this card into challenges at;
The sketchy challenge - the sketch
Penny Black Saturday - Christmas in July
Crafty Catz - Christmas in July
Winter Wonderland - Ding dong merrily on High (bells)
ABC Christmas challenge - O is for 'O Christmas tree'
I Love promarkers - Christmas in July

Kate x

9 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland a gorgeous creation
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I like the fact that you have coloured him green, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kate :-) I love him in green !!! ,,, I always thought he was silver and blue before coca cola claimed him :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned something - I didn't know Santa was green before! This is a fun Santa card - love the image and the scene you created. Your papers are wonderful too. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, lovely image. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely christmas card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our christmas challenge love the image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card hun! Thanks for playing at PBSC! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab image and I love the funky tree die.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our ‘O Christmas Tree’ challenge at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...