Saturday, 6 July 2013

Relax in the Sun

It really does look like we are in for a bit of sunshine for the next few days...maybe even weeks here in the UK ! After pretty much nothing last year..it is very welcome ! 
The card I have made here is a House Mouse Hopper stamp, coloured with pencils. I have inked around the edges with some VersaMagic dew drop pads.The papers, scalloped borders and arrow are from Kaisercraft 'Bubblegum hills', sentiment from Hero Arts, ribbon 'swiss dots grosgrain' from Crafty Ribbons.
The sketch for this card is from the challenge over at Sunday sketch and stamp.
I will enter this card into challenges at;
Sunday sketch & stamp - the sketch !
Brown sugar - the beach
Creative Romance - ribbon/twine
Fab N Funky - anything but square
Incy Wincy - Summer lovin
Crafty friends - picture inspiration (I have taken the floating in the water part as my inspiration)
Allsorts - favourite things (RIBBON !)

Kate x

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for making me smile! This is just so darn cute! Love that little duck, I wonder is he tied up for safety or towing the rabbit on his rubber ring! Beautifully coloured too.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. He looks like I feel today - just too hot!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - what a fun image and great use of colours to make a lovely summery card - thank you for playing at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colorful project! I like it!Thanks for joining us
    Vania
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is just too cute and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love House Mouse, this card is so cute and summery! Thank you for playing along with us this week @ Fab 'n Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card I love the image the duck is just so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute, thanks for playing at allsorts this week. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could see myself doing that! lol
    You done well with papers and I like those ribbons.

    Thank you for joining our At the beach Challenge at Brown Sugar this week, good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kate. Great card. Lovely image. Nice patterned polka dot papers and ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is this! Fab image - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha, that looks like my plan for today! Great card. Thanks for playing at Crafty Cardmakers

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance this challenge. Hugs Teresa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...