Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Beary Well Done

My second Well Done card, for Will this time...getting his A level results next week!
This image is a digi image from QKR Stampede, which I won on a Brown Sugar challenge ! Hopefully I'll get around to showing you the other images I selected as part of that win pretty soon!
Will has been studying Art alongside Geography and Mathematics so I thought this was a pretty good image choice for his card! I have coloured with promarkers and mounted onto paper from my stash...not sure where they are from the make bit has long since been trimmed off. The sentiment is from Hobby Art Ltd, letters cut using a Quickutz die, ribbon 'juicy fruits' from Crafty ribbons and some dew drops.
The sketch for this card is from Sunday sketch & stamp.
I will enter this card into challenges at;
Sunday sketch & stamp - the sketch
Oldie but a goodie - Boys/Male
Ready Teddy Go - Die cuts

Kate x

4 comments:

  1. This looks great Kate and thanks for joining in with my sketch this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing hun , thanks for joining in this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bear....fab colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this time.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love the image...thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...