Thursday, 22 August 2013

Bunting Fun

This week Ali at Crafty Ribbons is having a Fete Themed week. I decided to create some bunting, you can easily download free templates on the web, just cut and stitch the pennants from pieces of fabric, I have used a gorgeous selection of bias bindings from Crafty Ribbons and then made up some lengths of bunting !
 I liked this one with little hearts so much, I have left it up on my Dresser in the kitchen - the perfect length ! I bought twice as much of the cherry bias binding, so this bunting stream is much longer !
I had made some bunting for the Jubilee last year and had quite a few pennants left over, hence why they are red/white and blue/white ! This blue check is lovely and fresh !

I then ran out of the fabric pennants and decided to do ribbon bunting instead. So starting with some tartan ribbon from a Value bag I then selected other ribbons (value bags and jam pots) in colours picked from the tartan ribbon, cut them to my chosen length, pinned then stitched...I had these all done before my Boys got out of bed !
Imagine the colour variations available ! something different to the usual triangle !

Thanks for popping by,
Kate x

5 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterende slingers, super
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW such colorful creations
    your new follower
    Have posted about your giveaway on my blog sidebar to send you some traffic
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    soniasv@rediffmail.com
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kato
    Great idea gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorável ideia.
    obrigada por partilhar esse super doce.
    Beijo, fique com Deus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...