Sunday, 4 August 2013

Dr Who?

Since my Youngest Son is currently on holiday with my parents it is an ideal opportunity to make his next birthday card ! Okay his Birthday isn't until December, but my craft room also doubles as the room to play his Xbox...that way I can keep an eye on what and how long he plays it! and this way I know he won't get a sneak peek.....eye's like a hawk!
 He is also a huge huge fan of Dr Who (so am I!)....and today BBC announce the next Doctor at 7pm on BBC One 4th August' the Next Doctor' to take over from Matt Smith. I think Matt Smith has been brilliant but Harry & I do have a favourite..David Tennant ! A while ago I found a free digital stamp by the talented Mayzy , called 'Doo Weeeeeee Doo' ! So I coloured it with promarkers and discovered a space themed sheet of design paper in my stash that I have had for ages...not sure from where though !
With the addition of some star ribbon from crafty ribbons and a number of holographic die cuts in stars, planets and rockets (quickutz for planet and shooting star, memory box for the stars and rockets !) The sentiment is from Whimsy but I added Harry's name instead of the various choices of phrases that come with it.

I will tuck this card away in my cupboard until it is needed, but I will enter it into the challenge at;
Alphabet challenge - M is for micro/mini (little rockets and star die cuts !)
Totally Papercrafts - Inspired by a song ....mine is... 'Doctor , Doctor' by The Who
Delightful challenges - You're super (add stars or sparkle)

Kate x

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Love the image and Police box. Thanks for joining our You're Super Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card for a boy!

    Thank you so much for joining Totally PaperCrafts challenge!
    Hope you'll play along with us in the upcoming challenges too.

    ~Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Harry is going to love it!
    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Roxx.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an AWESOME card! Thanks for playing with us at Digital Delight by Louby Loo♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, fab for any Dr. fan!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...