Sunday, 25 August 2013

Fireman Bear is Ready....

 This chap is a digi stamp from QKR Stampede, I have coloured with promarkers and then mounted onto papers from Crate Paper 'Happy Days'. I have used die cut candles, the stamped sentiment is from Whimsy and the other sentiment is created using my Dymo label maker.The sketch is from Stamp with Fun.
I will enter this card into challenges at;
Stamp with fun - sketch
Cards for Men - Funny Birthday
Craftin' Boutique - Anything Bear
Sister Act challenge - Anything goes
Pile it on - Use Design Paper
Creative Inspiration Paint - Anything goes
Kate x

6 comments:

  1. I think this is adorable ! Thank you so much for joining us at Pile it On Challenges !

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! I like it! So cute motiv! Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby is a firefighter and I'm always on the lookout for terrific little fire fighters and this is awesome!! Absolutely love your card!!! Those candles look wonderful too.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...so many great elements and I love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card! So glad you popped in to share it with us at Cards for Men. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...