Saturday, 3 August 2013

Knit one, Pearl one

I am really happy to have been invited to do a GDT spot at A Gem of a challenge. The challenge this week is Pearl/pearlescent. I have used the knitting sheep image from Pink Gem Designs and coloured with promarkers. I have used some versamagic chalk ink pads to edge the image and create a cloudy sky.
The papers are from Papermania and I have used some flower punches to create my flowers. The ribbons I have used are all from Crafty Ribbons..I just love the one that looks like knitting. Even the butterflies are cut from ribbon. I have added Pearls to the flowers and the butterflies. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.Leaves are cut using a Martha Stewart punch.
And here's the finished card;
I will enter this card into challenges at;
Creative corner challenges - polka dots
Crafty catz - pastel colours
Polkadoodles - Birthday Girl
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by
Kate x

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card - love the strip of knit effect paper and what a great image! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kate this is soo cute loving the flowers on this and thanks for sharing and showing an interest in the gdt call good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love the "knitted" paper - cool! Great work with the colours and all the decos. Good luck with the GDT spot!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz - good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card and love the cute sheep! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...