Sunday, 11 August 2013

Many Thanks !

 I decided to make some Thank you cards as I never seem to have any to hand when I really need them ! I opted to go without images...so with some rather colourful DP from K&Co 'Berry Sweet' , Thank you sentiments (from Woodware, Hero Arts and Cats Life Press)  Glittery butterflies I have had in my stash for ages, the odd flower (or punched flower from scraps of paper) and some stunning ribbons & buttons from Crafty Ribbons I spent a rather lovely afternoon creating a few Thank you cards.
 The labels and ribbon sliders were cut using spellbinder dies.
 The flowers are from Prima and the gems are from Hobby House.
The K&Co paper is so pretty it seemed like a shame to hide it with an image !
I will enter these in challenges at;
Allsorts challenge - stitching
Totally Papercrafts - Summer Fun
Delicious doodles - Butterflies
Cute card Thursday - die-ing to punch
Charisma Cardz - stitching
Simon says stamp - triangles

Thanks for popping by,
Kate x

6 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I love the bright and happy color scheme! The butterflies and flowers look so pretty!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Kate and thanks for joining my stitching challenge this week at Allsorts
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful! I love your colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards with lovely embellishments!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty thank you cards Kate just love the bright papers you've used. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Stitching challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty cards - fabulous summery colours.
    Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...