Thursday, 8 August 2013

Paws for Thanks

This was a card for the boys to give my parents for taking them on holiday last week. The image is from Robyn's fetish digital stamps 'Puppy Paws'. I won it in a Crafty Creations challenge with a few other great images.
I have coloured with promarkers then mounted onto papers from DCWV spring stack. The sentiment is from Cats Life press, muddy paws ribbon from Crafty ribbons and some dew drops (Robins Nest).
The sketch for this card is from 'Seem's a little sketchy' challenge !

I will enter this card into challenges at;
Seem's a little sketchy - the sketch !
Crafter's cafe challenge - Furry friends/ friendship

Kate x


3 comments:

  1. I love your sweet card and I bet that your parents did too. The image is precious and your papers are perfect for it.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at TCCCB this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a cutie

    Thankyou for joining us at TCCCB this week
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love - come and follow me :-)
    Co-Owner of at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...