Sunday, 4 August 2013

Pink Boutique

 This stamp is from Simply Sassy (@Funky kits) and is called Vintage Boutique. I have coloured with promarkers and then mounted onto papers that I have had in my stash for years ! 'Bloom & grow' from My Minds Eye. The sentiment is LOTV, ribbons and butterfly from my stash , flowers from Prima, pearls from Basic Grey and the lovely beaded bead charm, was attached to a business card from Corinne Ward (Baked Beadz), for some beaded bobby pins I purchased on Folksy (put away's for Xmas).
The sketch for this card is from The Sketchy challenge.

I will enter this card into challenges at;
The Sugar Bowl - anything goes
Oldie but a goodie - best dressed
Allsorts challenge - photo Inspiration (the colours inspired me)

Kate x

6 comments:

  1. Such a feminine card Kate, I love the image and beautiful lace. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Photo Inspiration challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the little charm, thanks for playing at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, what a super card, I love all the little details. Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge on an Oldie But A Goodie. Don’t forget to pop by on Tuesday to see our new challenge. Keep using up all that old stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, fab colour combo too...I love that image.

    Thanks for joining us at The sugar Bowl.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi What a beautiful card..just love the whole design and gorgeous papers..so many cool details using my sketch..Thank you so much for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card!! Thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl, Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...