Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Within the garden gate-fold

 I thought it was about time I did some different folded/shaped cards, I see so many lovely styles of cards out there and think, must give that a try! I have done a couple of gate fold cards before ..so here's another to ease me in !

 I have opted for a Penny Black stamp, coloured with my Derwent coloursoft pencils and then I have used the 'Bloom & grow' papers from MME that I found in my stash (been there for a few years!).

 

The sentiment is from Whimsy stamps, ribbon and flowers from Wild orchid crafts, Button from Crafty Ribbons, Pearls from Basic Grey.

I love cats, I always had cats when I was younger and so attached was one of them, he used to follow me to school ! unfortunately I don't have any cats at the moment, maybe one day  !


I will enter this card into challenges at;
Incy Wincy - Gate-fold card
Fussy Fancy Friday - More than 1 Fold
Just for Fun - Anything Goes
Craftin Boutique - Anything goes
Ladybug crafts - say it with flowers
Kate x

9 comments:

  1. lovely card, I enjoy popping on someones blog and seeing a slightly different card shape, think people including myself can get into the same routine of just a5 or 8x8 cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Just For Fun
    Hugs
    Kelly- DT
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for taking part in our first challenge at "Just For Fun!"

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet and pretty! i love the little matching flowers, the sentiment and the oh so cute kittens. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,Thanks for sharing with us at Just for Fun.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous gatefold card love the cute image and all the different papers -thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy
    Carol GDT (Aug) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. I love Penny black stamp and papers. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. Love the image and design. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
    Kaia, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card and thank you for trying a new style! Thanks for joining in the first Just for Fun challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...