Sunday, 8 September 2013

CAS Thanks

Here's a simple card, not usually my style but I thought lets do something a little different, using cardstock from DCWV Blossom and Butterflies, the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, butterfly from my stash and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.
I have used the sketch for Seize the sketch challenge.
I will enter this card into challenges at;
Seize the sketch - the sketch
Creative Card Crew - things with wings
Sweet stamps - butterflies
Allsorts - butterfly
Flutterby Wednesday - anything goes

Kate x

11 comments:

  1. How pretty! What a beautiful butterfly! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous design Kate, I love it! Hope you are well!
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, love the flowers and butterfly ribbon!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful! love the layout and the lovely butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really got me buzzing here Kate, I bought that die a few weeks ago an then thought what shall I do with it, so thank you for the inspiration on your elegant card.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Kate, fabulous colours and design. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the blues and brown :) pretty card!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card great colour. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew for our With wings challenge hugs txx (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...