Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Christmas Pudding

Oh what a delightful ribbon I have here, brand new from Crafty Ribbons !
Christmas puddings...this is what I must have been waiting for to use my Christmas pudding recipe stamp from LOTV !
The detail on the stamp has been coloured with promarkers, then I have inked over the image with sahara sand versamagic ink pad. The papers are from Imaginisce and the card and layers have been cut using Quickutz dies. The pudding is cut using a round sweet die and hand cutting the icing ! the holly is from a garland die and the berries are red seed beads. I have finished with some red dew drops.I have used the sketch at Sketchy challenge.

I will enter this card into challenges at;
Sketchy challenge - the sketch
LOTV - ribbon/lace
I Love promarkers - Anything goes

Kate x

5 comments:

  1. Wat een beeldige kaart met een heerlijk recept
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kate :-) the recipe with the pudding embellie and ribbon are all brilliant together ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super. Great recipe too, send me a bit when you've cooked it, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate,

    What a lovely card! Such a great use of the Christmas Recipe stamps and I love the Christmas pudding ribbon!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Ribbon and Lace' challenge.

    Good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...