Saturday, 7 September 2013

Ginger Kitty


Hello to all my followers and welcome to all the New followers, I seem to have got over a busy few weeks. My eldest is almost ready to go to University (Next Sunday !) and I have decided to have a craft weekend..so cleaning,ironing etc. can just wait !
My first card of the weekend is one using 2 Magnolia image stamps, the chair and the cat... I have coloured with promarkers and decoupaged the cat !
The papers are from Kaisercraft 'lilace avenue', I have used some quickutz dies to create some flourishes, adding my favourite flower combo of Prima Hydrangea flowers and roses - think they are quite elegant together. scattered amongst them are Basic Grey pearls.
The buttons are from Crafty Ribbons, the sentiment is from Magnolia. I have used the sketch from Stamp with fun Challenge. I'm rather pleased with the purple/yellow colour combo too.
I will enter this card into challenges at;
Stamp with Fun - the sketch !
Crazy 4 challenges - Flowers and Pearls
Brown Sugar - Animals
As you like it - favourite flowers/trees
charisma cardz - Fancy flourishes
I love promarkers - use two stamps
Fab N Funky - opposites attract (colour wheel)
Totally Gorjuss - Anything goes

Kate x

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely card
    with us at AYLI Kate. I really like
    they way tou have decoupaged the cat
    - a really great idea. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card ! Magnificent flower arrangement. Fabulous work of colours and 3D on your cat. Beautiful papers. Bravo ! Everything is perfect !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

    Good luck !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cat, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image you used here, nicely decoupaged too! Thank you for playing along with us this week @ Fab 'n Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet and I love the colour combo and pretty flowers. thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, and what great use of the images, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice creation. Great motiv. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw so adorable - love that kitty! - fab layout and colours - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Kate! LOVE the flower combo too!
    can I ask a favour that you add your (Why) part of your info next to our link so we can see it clearly! we are asking all entrants to do this in future, thanks hunny!

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent!! does the cat's head wobble ? that would be so cool
    i love your colours and layout

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what an adorable kitty. Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...