Saturday, 14 September 2013

I Love Gingerbread

 

For my second spot as GDT for A Gem of a challenge ( Pink Gem Designs), the challenge this time is 'Use 2 Images'. I have opted to use 'Ginger with Candy Cane' and 'Ginger with Lollipop'.  Coloured with promarkers and I even tried to emboss the icing...it didn't turn out quite how I expected.
I then mounted onto paper from Imaginisce 'Polar Expressions' I may have had these for a few years !  some of the strips on the paper are glittered...they never seem to photograph well ! The sentiment stamp is also from Pink Gem Designs, frosted brads from papermania and Gingerbread ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.
I will enter this card into challenges at;
Ladybug crafts - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - add a sentiment
I love promarkers - 3 different shapes
Fab N Funky - sweat treats

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work - I just love it!!

    Thank you for joining this week at Creative Fingers

    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love
    Co-Owner of Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable pair! Wonderful Christmas card with great colours. Love the ribbon too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week and good luck. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love a cute gingerman - too cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love the image is adorable and fabulous coloured.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate,

    Thank you for being our guest designer this week.....this 'ginger' card is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back in a different costume. Wonderful choice of papers and lo. Love that ribbon, its so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is really cute, love these gingerbread men images and fun and colourful style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab image and great colouring. Your backing paper is really striking and I love the layout.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute lovely card thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card and such a cute image.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...