Thursday, 12 September 2013

Let it Snow


The challenge at Crafty Ribbons this week is Pure Whiteness, (excluding the image!). 

Why not pop along and check out the other fabulous DT creations, enter as you could be in with a chance to win some fabulous ribbons.

I found the magnolia snowman image in my stash, I had stamped it ages ago, so coloured with promarkers and then mounted onto white cardstock that I embossed with a cuttlebug folder. The using a few dies (memory box for stars and snowflakes, quickutz for bauble) cut some more shapes, then with a few brads (papermania) and prima flowers behind the snowflakes I embellished. The ribbons I have used are 3mm velvet ribbon and some glittery ribbon from a value bag from crafty ribbons and some snowball/pom pom ribbon I have had in my stash for ages. The sentiment is from Magnolia too and the gems are Hobby House. I have used the sketch at Sketch n stash.

I will enter this card into challenges at;
Sketch N stash - the sketch
Glitter & sparkle - add a bow
Addicted to stamps - anything goes
Created with Love - tic tac toe (embossing, ribbon & brad)
Magnolia-licious - bling it up
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes
Paper shelter - sun, moon & stars

Kate x

17 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the embossing. Thanks for joining our Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Created With Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schitterende kaart
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo ,eine wunderschöne karte ist das geworden,
    liebe Grüße Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  4. So totally adorable! What a smashing card. Love it to bits. Thanks for playing with us in our stars, moon and sun challenge over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!!!I love the dies and ribbons!!!
    LP,Vilinke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice your snowmen card!
    Have a nice weekend
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the memory box dies and ribbons!
    LP,Vilinke

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely cute card thanks for sharing with CWLC this week
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kate, love the cute image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! great image and coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cared love the flowers and the snowflakes. It just looks great.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely the cutest!! I just love all of the beautiful snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining ATSC With this lovely wintercard. The snowman is so cute! Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just beautiful! Where do I start... I love the cute image and how beautifully you coloured him. And I love all those snowflake die cuts and the little snowball ribbon - perfect! I like your little white bow too! Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Add a Bow challenge. Best wishes in the draw and I hope you can join us again with your beautiful makes.

    KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very nice card. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...