Saturday, 7 September 2013

Wish Big


I haven't had chance to use this image until now.....I just love Penny Black stamps (as much as House Mouse !). I have coloured with promarkers and mounted onto papers from Imaginisce 'Hey cupcake'.
U stamped the Hobby Art Ltd sentiment onto a die cut star and finished with a few gems from Basic Grey

Always good to have a few male theme cards to hand !
I will enter this card into challenges at;
Creative Friday - It rolls
Papercraft star - photo Inspiration (I picked cakes, blue and star)
Stamp & Create - Birthdays
Sweet stampin challenge -Got the blues
Whimsy Inspires - Masculine card

Kate x

9 comments:

  1. How beautiful your cards!! I have seen many beautiful stamps ...
    Congratulations on your blog .. I will follow you with pleasure.
    If you 'want to pay a visit to my blog this is the address
    http://sweetandcoloured.blogspot.it/
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate,
    Beautiful card, love the image, hope you are well!
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delightful!! Love the image ... Many thanks for playing along at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love the fun stamp you have used and the great colouring
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, what a FUN image for a birthday card! So festive! THX for playing with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this is tooooo cute!!! Thanks so much for stamping with us on the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabby card - the image is super cute
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Sweet Stampin'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...