Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Birthday gamer



I had to make a birthday card for a boy at short notice as my Youngest is off to his friends party tomorrow. A 10 soon to be 11 year old who loves xbox...no problem ! This image is from Tiddlyinks, I have coloured with promarkers and inserted a picture from a car racing game onto the screen, then mounted the image onto papers from Cosmo cricket 'The boyfriend'. The sentiment is from Whimsy. Twines from Tim Holtz, dew drops from my stash and a die cut controller (quickutz). Plus his name in die cut letters (Tangerine alphabet from Quickutz).


I will enter this card into challenges at;
Totally Gorjuss - string
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT - Anything goes

Kate x




10 comments:

  1. wat een leuke maar ook een beeldschone kaart
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Kate, very nice image for a boy's birthday!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card for a boy Kate!
    I love that picture and the colors you've used.
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, love how you added the game picture to the tv screen!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fabulous love this just wonderful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and lovely image, love your use of the string. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week, and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! This is so cute!
    Thanks for joining this fortnight’s ‘anything goes’ challenge at LCI.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and image Kate. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...