Thursday, 24 October 2013

Button pail

The challenge this week at Crafty Ribbon's challenge is anything but a card !

The prize for one lucky winner entering the challenge and selected at random will be....



Crafty Ribbons have a simply delicious selection of ribbons, but they also have a marvellous choice of button's too !
I have been keeping my Crafty Ribbon Buttons in this rather plain pail. So I thought it was about time a made it a bit more pretty without hiding the beautiful buttons inside.

So I selected lots of short pieces of ribbons and tied them around the handle of the pail in a rainbow effect. I was quite pleased, it looks very pretty on my shelf ! I added a Pink Gem digi stamped image to the lid...oops forgot to take a picture !
Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

3 comments:

  1. very cheerful pail of colorful buttons and ribbons !!
    www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab, Kate - like a ribbon bouquet!
    Now I know what to do with all those odd bits of ribbon I have at the bottom of a box!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...