Sunday, 13 October 2013

Meet Percy the Owl

 In Felt form along with; Christmas Robin and The Christmas pudding. These are felt kits from Crafty Ribbon that I have made up this week. They didn't take me long at all,while I watched TV ! Stitched by hand.
I did swap Percy's felt scarf for some Christmas ribbon instead (from Crafty Ribbon's too) although this was from last year, but they have lots of fabulous new ribbons here.
 Showcasing some of the wonderful Christmas themed ribbon's too !
I was so hooked I also purchased Pippa the Owl kit, which arrived on my doorstep Saturday morning and I plan to make her up this week ! The kits can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

5 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterende uil
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 schöne Werke zeigst du uns da,lg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. ale cuda! Sowa najlepsza, ale Pan Gil też niczego sobie ;) Buziaki :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun creations and great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...