Monday, 18 November 2013

Yummy scrummy Christmas


Hello, I have managed to make a few cards over the weekend, inbetween some Christmas shopping.
Here I have a selection of Crafty Ribbons digital stamps, Christmas cupcakes. All of whcih I have coloured with promarkers.


The papers are from papermania and the fabulous ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons.

The sentiments are from Magnolia (heart and holly) and LOTV (Oh Christmas Tree).
 I have added glitter to the cupcake icing and Kars gems to this last card !
I will enter these into challenges at;

Stamps+fun=creativity - digi stamps
Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Kate x

4 comments:

  1. These cupcakes look so yummy! I wouldn't mind having one here right now. Or two. Or three ... ;) Great cards! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm yummie,your cupcake cards are so fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at our digi stamp challenge at Stamps & Fun = Creativity
    Hope to see you again,hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards, thanks for share with us SFC.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...