Thursday, 12 December 2013

Bah Humbug



Welcome to Day 12 of the Crafty Ribbons Christmas Advent and a new Crafty Ribbons challenge.
This week's theme is Anything goes with ribbon !
 
I haven't used an image this week on my card, but I wanted to focus on the very funny ribbon from Crafty Ribbons...'All I want for Christmas....is for it to be over!'
I have added some die cut letter's to spell Bah Humbug ! using Quickutz alphabet 'Tangerine' font.
The paper used is from Basic Grey 'Figgy Pudding' collection. There are also some Kars gems and dew drops scattered about.
I will be entering this card into challenges at;
Cute Card Thursday - Christmas catch up 
Delightful challenge - Green and Red 
C is for challenge - Traditional Christmas
Crafty Catz - use 2 or more dies ( I used 17 !)
Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

4 comments:

  1. Hallo Kate,
    das ist ja mal eine ganz andere Art von einer Weihnachtskarte,
    lg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fun card. Love the composition of it. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card, it's brilliant. Your creativity is awesome. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...