Sunday, 1 December 2013

Blue Christmas


Hello and welcome to Day 1 of the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Christmas Advent !
Today we are sponsored by Lili of the Valley - LOTV.
The stamp I have used is Birdhouses - Baubles. I have coloured with promarkers and then mounted onto papers from Papermania. The ribbon is velvet ribbon (From Crafty ribbons) I have embellished with dew drops and snowflake buttons from my stash.
The sentiment is also from LOTV.


I will enter this card into challenges at;
Ladybug crafts Ink TLT - Blue and white
Sweet stamps - The holidays
oldie but goodie - ribbon/lace
I love promarkers - Anything goes
Stampavie - Christmas
Charisma Cardz - Christmas
Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Ale fajnie to wygląda :) tak na niebiesko :) Super kartka :) Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the blue and image used
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card
    Thanks for joining us this week over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (A Charisma Gal)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all that blue and white. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the cute image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue is my favorite color…love this wonderful holiday card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com today begins a new challenge, be sure to stop by and join in with your red & green creation! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love your design and colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...