Saturday, 7 December 2013

Decoration fun

 This cute Kitty, who is helping put up the decorations ? or is he ?anyway he is from High Hopes.
I have coloured with promarkers and mounted onto paper from Papermania.
 As you can see, I couldn't decide which colour to do the little kitty ! so I did 3 ! I have glittered the decorations in the image and the only embellishment is some ribbon to add a Christmas sentiment !The ribbons are all from Crafty Ribbons.
I will enter this card into challenges at;
A little bit crafty - Christmas cheer
Just for Fun - Christmas
My Time to craft - cute & cuddly Christmas animals
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Polka doodles - anything goes Christmas
Paper crafting journey - Christmas time

Kate x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Polka doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, great image. Thanks for joining in the challenge at My Time to Craft.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute cards. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really lovely. Thank you for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty this month. Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, such a fun image. Thanks for joining in with us over at JFF Karen DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...