Sunday, 15 December 2013

Frosty The Snowman......

 





Hello !

Today we are sponsored by The Paper Shelter.

They are offering a fabulous prize....pop over and check it out along with the other wonderful DT creations !

I have made a felt snowman as a Tree decoration, I drew 2 overlapping circles, one (the head) slightly smaller than the other...this became my pattern. I have used orange felt for his carrot nose then buttons for eyes and buttons...for buttons ! hand stitched together and filled with toy stuffing..very quick and simple. My youngest son Harry even made one to go on his tree in School !
The ribbon hanger and the ribbon scarf are both from Crafty ribbons.


Thanks for stopping by,

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...