Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Having a Hoot at Crafty ribbons Advent

 Welcome to Day 11 of the Crafty ribbon's Christmas Advent event, today we are sponsored by Delicious Doodles.

Pop over and see what fabulous prize you could have the chance to win...plus the DT creations !

Do you remember when I introduced Percy the Owl, a fantastic kit from Crafty Ribbons ?
Well here he is on my tree....
But he now has a girl friend......
Pippa, who has joined him on my tree !
Isn't she a cutie !
I will enter Pippa into the challenges at;

 Crafting for all Seasons - Anything Christmas but a card !
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Creative Card Crew - Holly or poinsettia
ColourQ - Photo/colour Inspiration
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

14 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! I love all the details on Pippa like her eyelashes and the button on the holly, gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ale słodkie sówki! przygarnęłabym z chęcią takie :) Buziaki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous owls I love the festive scarf and the Santa hat. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Great little make! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are those little owls so festive. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons and good luck with the challenge. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh ....how cute are these owls! Just darling! I have an owl card to post soon but he is very stern! :) I love that it's an Advent event!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your little owls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well look how cute Pippa is!They make a sweet couple! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm in love. These are the cutest owls ever!!! <3 Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very sweet!thank you for sharing your holly/poinsettia at creative card crew! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ow, I love your owls, they are soooo sweet. Thank you for joining in the Christmas fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ornaments look nice on your tree, Kate, love how you used the colors! So happy you joined us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well these are the most adorable owls I've seen. Looooove them!! Awesome job.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...