Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Looking after yourself?



Welcome to Day 24 and Christmas Eve on the Crafty Ribbons Christmas Advent event !
Today we are sponsored by  Artist Rick St Dennis ! Who has a fabulous selection of digi images.

I have used one of his images 'Zombie' and coloured with promarkers. He is then mounted onto papers from my stash, The sentiment is punched out using my Dymo label machine ! I have added some dew drops and ombre stain ribbon from Crafty ribbons.
Not exactly Christmas themed or sweet ! but with 3 boys I'm not always going to make cutesy cards ! This one is for my Eldest Son who is at University...he loves the Walking Dead (Zombie drama) so I think this may make him smile.

Thanks for stopping by, wishing you are very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year !

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...