Monday, 23 December 2013

Snowman Poop !

Welcome to Day 23 of the Crafty Ribbons Christmas Advent event !

Today we are sponsored by Whichcraft.

pop over to the blog and see what fabulous creations the DT have made and what lovely scrummy prize is on offer !


I have been busy making some little token gifts for my male colleagues....most of them are Fire Fighters and they can be quite mischeivious ! I have put together some Snowman Poop packs. This consists of little card jackets tied together with some festive ribbon and a little rhyme.
I have used several different ribbons, All I want is for Christmas to be over, Santa dropped this, Do not open until 25th December,snowflake ribbon....... there are so many fabulous ribbons to use !
The papers are from papermania and my stash.

I will enter into challenges at;

The pink elephant - anything goes
Pile it on - P is for....peppermints, poop, paper...
challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
That craft place - Anything goes
Totally gorjuss - quick Christmas
Brown Sugar - Anything goes
ABC challenge - W for whatever you wish !

Thanks for stopping by, Kate x

10 comments:

  1. Simpaticissime queste confezioni regalo.
    Ti auguro buone feste un felice natale e che l'anno prossimo sia migliore di questo
    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, warst du fleißig und alle so schön
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these looks lovely... Merry Christmas Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Kate. I'm putting them on my list for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! Hugs and Merry Christmas!! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. great wee gifts Kate. I'm sure they'll give those hunky firefighters a giggle
    Merry Christmas and thanks for playing along with That Craft Place
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab idea. Great gifts. Hugs, Keti

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such wonderful and festive little gift ideas.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these, such a fun gift. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous 'P' project! Haha!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...