Sunday, 19 January 2014

Roaring through January


I made 20 calendars like this one, all with different images and using up scraps of design papers in my stash. I used them as gifts along with some of my hand made decorations. They were well received and it is certainly encouraging me to plan more hand made gifts for next Christmas.
Unfortunately in the rush to complete the calendars, get them packaged up and dispatched...I didn't photograph them ! This one was the only one left, which is now hanging on the dresser in my craft room.

The image is from Magnolia stamps, coloured with pencils then mounted onto cardstock and paper from my stash, flowers from Prima, calendar from papermania, buttons and swiss dots grosgrain ribbon from Crafty Ribbons !I used my crop-o-dile to punch holes and set eyelets for the ribbon to go through.
I will enter this calendar into challenges at;
LEJ Designs - anything goes
Loves rubber stamps - use metal (eyelets)
Through the Craft room door - Anything goes
Penny's paper crafty - embellishments
Cute card Thursday - warm it up
Brown Sugar - Anything goes
Creative fingers - Anything goes
Fussy Fancy Friday - monochromatic

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

9 comments:

  1. Adorable calendar page! Love the sweet image and all of your pretty details. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is such a sweet page. Love it! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and bright x Thank you for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute calendar, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Verry creative, love the pencil colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you joined in with the LEJ Designs Challenge Blogs first monthly challenge. This months theme is a nice easy one 'anything goes'.

    What an absolutely adorable calendar. The image is wonderful and love the colouring.

    I hope you will visit us again and join in with many more of our future monthly challenges.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...