Thursday, 13 February 2014

A Birdy told me....

Another challenge this week at Crafty Ribbons - Ribbon with a bow !

 I just had to have this Mo Manning stamp from Penny Black and couldn't wait to colour her in with my promarkers. I've coloured the bird in as a robin (I just love robins!), my Hubby is a gardener and there is always one nearby when he is outside !
This card is for My Mum's Birthday on the 16th Feb.
I have used DCWV Citrus stack papers, The bunting is a set of dies from Spellbinders. The sentiment is from LOTV, die cut letters from 'Strawberry' Quickutz alpha. Pearls and gems from Prima, flowers from wild orchid crafts and the sheer puff dot ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.
I will enter this card into challenges at;

Penny Black Saturday challenge - for someone special (Mum!)
Come and get it - Girly
Challenges for everybody - Anything goes
Feeling Crafty - dies/punches
Creative fingers - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

3 comments:

  1. Cute card gorgeous colouring and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card, I love the flowers you added, and the robin is sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just love this card Kate. Love the image, the sentiment and that it would be so perfect for any Mum. Lovely work. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...