Thursday, 20 February 2014

A Good Friend

This is one of my new sentiments from LOTV, when I saw it I also pictured in my head ,my cute little House Mouse stamp in clover ! I stamped the sentiment in purple but it didn't stand out quite as much as I would have liked on the Green paper, so I overstamped in black...gives a little purple shadow. The image is coloured with derwent coloursoft pencils and then I cut out the central part of the image with a star spellbinder die. The ribbon is from my stash, the stars on bows are die cuts using a Memory Box die.The papers are from Kaisercraft lilac avenue.Gems are from Hobby House.
The sketch is from Sketchbook Saturday (Random acts of creativity).

I will enter this card into challenges at:
sketchbook saturday - the sketch
House Mouse Designs - colour (amethyst, white + 1 colour - green)
Creative Card crew - KISS keep it simple and sweet
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Paper shelter - punches and dies
Crafting for all seasons - Sentiment as focus
Crafty Creations - Keep it simple

Kate x

10 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet card and sentiment. Love the green and purple combo too.
    Thanks for joining us for the House mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colours and those papers are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...that is the perfect quote sentiment to pair up with that cute House-Mouse image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and great sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really beautiful card! Like the color combination!

    Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!

    Good Luck!

    Hug Lena DT-TPS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty! You have an excellent eye for making a simple card look stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute card and a fitting image for the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations,
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...